Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well Christmas has come and gone but it is still really busy in this household!  

Looking forward to lots of stamping and fun with Stampin' Up! this year, hope you will be joining me.
This year marks their 25th Anniversary and so they promise lots of extra and exciting things for us all. 
We're excited, and it all begins with...........Sale-a-bration!

Sale-a-bration starts today 22nd January and continues until March 22nd.  This is your opportunity to earn a SAB product for every $100 you spend.  So for instance, if you order $200 from any of our current catalogues  you can choose 2 products from the SAB Brochure for FREE!  If you are hosting a party and your sales reach $600 you will receive a FREE set of Silver Glimmer Paper as well as your usual $100 of free products that you can choose from any of our current catalogues.  A great way to top up your craft supplies.  If you haven't already received your brochure in the post then click on it and have a look.


On the 1st of February our new Seasonal Catalogue will be launched and you will be pleasantly surprised with all the lovely things coming your way.  Here are some sneak peaks of products I have used in preparing for my upcoming workshops.  I created the card above using the beautiful Artisan Embellishments Kit, so pretty and such fun to make.  It will be going to my lovely Nephew Josh and his Fiance Sonya when I see them later this month.

In this next card I have used the doily from the Artisan Embellishments Kit and then the Butterflies have been  punched out using the new Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Designer Series Paper called More Amore.  I just love all these colours,so fresh and pretty.  The card was inspired from one that you will see in the new catalogue.


We had our Team Meeting Workshop on Sunday and this is the card I made for each of the girls there.  We all make a swap and then exchange them.  This card uses the new Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder that I just adore!  Again I used the More Amore DSP and the little sentiment is stamped and punched using two of the FREE SAB  products I received.  They are the Petite Curly Label Punch and the Pretty Petites Stamp Set that compliments the punch.  The large heart on my swap cards was made using the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, but the single card I'm showing you is another one I made where I punched out a heart and then embossed it using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.  The Bakers Twine finishes it off tied through one of the lovely clear faceted buttons.  The ispiration for this card and the engagement card I created came from Kimberley Van Diepen on Pinterest.  You can have a look at her work at her blog  www.stampinbythesea.com
 

I will be back to show you some more when the new Seasonal Catalogue is released on the 1st Feb. 

My first workhop for the year is currently filling up quickly for the 3rd Feb here at my place in Mornington.   This workshop will showcase the new Seasonal Catalogue and the Sale-a-bration event.   Cost is $15 and we will be making 3 projects.  I will provide afternoon tea as per usual.  Contact me before Friday25 Jan if you are planning on attending, or if you are wanting any further details.  www.judymale.stampinup.net

Remember, if you would like an automatic update whenever I post a new article you can just hit the subscribe button and leave your email address.  You will then receive the updates as soon as they are posted and it's FREE.  Hoping you will be inspired by what I show you, and please contact me if you would like to place an order at any time.  You don't need to have a party to place an order, but parties are a fun way to share an afternoon or evening with a group of like minded crafting friends.

Until then, as always,
Happy Stampin!
and thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment