Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello!

It has been awhile since my last post, I really don't know how time passes so quickly!  Anyway, as you will see I have been really busy making lots of Christmas projects because that time of the year is looming up on us again.

Rosette Tree:  I have been wanting to make this tree ever since I first saw it at the Stampin' Up! regionals two years ago. I saw a tree on Pinterest and got a tutorial from there. I have been looking for the name of the person who pinned it and can't find it now. There are quite a few on there if you have a look.  From there this is what I came up with.  If you would like a copy of the instructions just let me know and I will forward them to you.



The original ideas for the tree came from both The Gentleman Crafter and the Archiver’s Blog



Below left:  This is a card we made at our last team meeting Felicity showed us how and we used the Merry from the Expressions Thinlits  Dies 132171 $42.95 .  In this instance we backed it with some silver glimmer paper and I just love the effect.

Below right is the card I made using the actual Merry cut out.  I also used the woodgrain embossing folder and the hexagon punch and you can't see it very well in the photo but one of our beautiful Frosted Finishes Embellishments 132150 $11.95 for 12 pieces.  They are simply stunning!








Remember, if you would like to place an order you can either use the SHOP NOW button on this blog page or simply contact me via my website

Well now it's back to making up some more samples for my workshop here on Sunday!


until next time

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment