Saturday, January 10, 2015

Not butterflies again, I hear you say?
Well yes...

For this butterfly, I coloured glossy white card with Pink Pirouette Blendabilities, cut it out using the medium Butterfly Thinlit on my Big Shot and added it to a Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper  background (Item 137785 $18.95AUD) on Crumb Cake Card.  Then I coloured the large flower in the design with a Pink Pirouette Stampin' Marker.  Some Seam Binding Ribbon in the matching colour and a sentiment from Simply Wonderful, a Sale-a-bration freebie with any purchase of $90AUD.  I decorated the envelope with  Something Lacy matching background stamp Item 137155 Wood $30.95AUD and Clear Item 138900 $23.95AUD
The background stamp is quite large so I always choose wood mount as I think it is easier to work with.  A tip is to take your ink pad to the stamp when using very large stamps like this one.  To get the recessed part for the envelope I used a post it note on the envelope before I stamped the image.




Have a look at Stampin' Up's video on the Butterfly Thinlits Die and a new stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue called Butterfly Basics.





Another of the qualifying SAB Free Stamp Sets is the very versatile Big Day which I have used here. Bermuda Bay card layered with Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper some colouring using our Blendabilites - a quick and easy card to do.  Don't forget to stamp your envelopes!









Here I was inspired by the sample card on Page 13 of the Sale-a-bration catalogue so it is my version of it.









Happy stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment